Picarro G2508 CRDS Analyzer
For the precise measurement of the concentration of nitrous oxide (N2O), methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), ammoniac (NH3) and water (H2O).
Measurement of all gases using cavity ring-down spectroscopy, which permits excellent quantification of the rates of increase.
Robust platform tested in the field measures flows in situ, no transportation to the lab is necessary (which simplifies the design of the experiment and eliminates additional sources of error).
- Measurement at remote sites with minimum maintenance and calibration
- Ideal for atmospheric measurements on all scales, from global networks to regional and local flows up to in-flight measurements
Measurement accuracy with measurement period of 5 minutes:
N2O: < 5 ppb
CH4: < 5 ppb
CO2: < 200 ppb
NH3: < 1 ppb
H2O: < 100 ppm
Further analysis systems available on request:
- G2301 (CO2 + CH4 + H2O)
- G2401 (CO2 + CH4 + CO + H2O)
- G2401-m (CO2 + CH4 + CO + H2O flight)
- G2508 (N2O + CO2 + CH4 + NH3 + H2O)
Order Numbers + Accessories
|Art.-Nr.: 163000||For the precise measurement of the concentration of nitrous oxide (N2O), methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), ammoniac (NH3) and water (H2O).|