- About Dendrometer
- DB20 manual band dendrometer
- DR radius dendrometer
- DRL26 logging band dendrometer
- Small DD-S diameter dendrometer
- Large DD-L diameter dendrometer
- DC1 circumference dendrometer
- DC3 circumference dendrometer
- Dendrometer ZN12-T-WP
- Point dendrometer ZN 12-O-WP
- Point dendrometer ZN 11-T-IP
- DF fruit dendrometer
- DV vertical dendrometer
The DC3 is the improved version of the DC1 for measuring the changes in circumference of trees without damaging them. The change in circumference is determined via the tensile force of a metal wire that is clamped round the tree being measured. Slide rings tubes reduce the friction between the wire and bark and reduce pressure on the measurement point. For trees that are predominantly round the pressure data obtained can be directly converted using the corresponding Excel program.
The pressure sensor supports itself and does not need to be held by the steel wire. Owing to the special tensioning system, the pressure on the tree is unrelated to the tree size. For this reason the data from different sizes of trees can be easily compared using the DC3. This dendrometer supplies sensitive readings even for very large trees because the tensile force of the wire is automatically adjusted.
The DC3 is supplied with a 5 m cable and 1 m wire cable, but can also be supplied with special lengths of cable and wire on customer request. Data are recorded using an external data logger. The measurement instrument can also be connected to existing loggers at existing measurement station.
- No upper limit for the stem diameter
- Ability to compare data from different sizes of trees
- Stable fastening offers resistance to wind, snow, falling branches and fruit
- Simple installation and adjustment
|Measurement range of stem diameter:||5 … ∞ cm|
|Sensor measurement range:||25 mm|
|Accuracy:||±3.3 µm (with 12 bit logger)|
|Art.-Nr.: 170023||DC3 circumference dendrometer|