The Aqua TROLL 600 is a powerful multi-parameter probe with internal logger and battery supply. Like the Aqua Troll 500, it can be flexibly equipped with the market-leading drift-resistant in-situ smart sensors. With the AT 600 you have all the options: Robust in groundwater and corrosion-resistant in surface water, it is ideally suited for long-term monitoring - as a stand-alone logger or together with the VuLink telemetry unit. However, with the integrated Bluetooth® interface with your Android™ device (via VuSitu Mobile App) and the internal battery, the AT600 also serves as an ideal field device for your real-time measurements and sampling.
- 1 measuring device for all applications: Long-term monitoring, spot checks, remote data transmission!
- >9 months battery life, standard D-cell batteries
- active and passive antifouling system reduce cleaning requirements and extend lifetime
- Reliable data acquisition and large memory mean fewer trips to the field.
- View measurement results immediately and send as email
- Precise readings, easy to use
- Basic sensor line-up includes optical RDO measurement, pH/ORP, conductivity, temperature and pressure/water level.
- Additional sensors include: Turbidity (self-compensating), RDO (optical), chlorophyll/ blue-green algae, ISE sensors (Cl, NO3, NH4+).
- Bluetooth® connection to the VuSitu App for Android or Win-Situ 5 for PC/laptop
- Measuring point identification, GPS coordinates and auto calibration function via the VuSitu App
- LCD display for visual check of battery, sensor and memory status
- Internal memory plus integrated Micro SD card for backup and download of data
- RuggedCable cable options for harsh environments (PU/ Teflon)
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Two-sided protection basket serves as calibration cup and storage cap between measurements
- Smallest flow cell on the market (sold separately)
|Operating temperature:||-5 to 50 °C|
|Dimensions:||Ø 4.7 cm / Length 59.2 cm (includes connector) With bail: 72.9 cm|
|Weight:||1.45 kg (includes all sensors, batteries and bail)|
|Wetted materials:||PC, PC alloy, Delrin™, Santoprene™, Inconel™, Viton™, Titanium, Platinum, Ceramic, Nylon|
|Cable options:||Vented or non-vented polyurethane or vented Tefzel®|
|Output options:||RS-485/MODBUS, SDI-12, Bluetooth®|
|Memory:||16 MB internal memory + 8 GB micro SD card (included, user replaceable)|
|2 internal user-replaceable Alkaline D batteries|
>6 months typical with wiping
>9 months typical with no wiping
|8-36 VDC (not required for normal operation)|
Sleep: 0.10 mA typical
Measurement: 15 mA typical, 45mA Max
|5050192 bis 5050204||Aqua TROLL® 600 MP||ventilated / non-ventilated|
Pressure range: 9 m, 30 m, 76 m, 200 m
|5050238||Wireless Troll Com||readout device with Bluetooth and USB (incl. baro and temperature sensor, battery supply)|
|5050225||Automatic wiper||for active antifouling|
|5050264||Flow cell||smallest flow cell on the market, step-by-step sampling with Vu-Situ app|
|5050149||App /Win-Situ Software -||all-in-one software package for automatic configuration, simplified calibration, targeted data analysis and automatic reporting (free)|
|5050075||Rugged Android tablet||for field use|
|on request||Additional accessories||Well caps and inserts, cable options/wire suspension|