Set for the pF determination in accordance with the sand box method
An extensive set has been put together for the pF determination of the entire range from pF0 to pF 4.2. The set consists of the following:
- A sand box for pF determination from 0-2.0 for a maximum of 40 soilsample rings.
- A sand / kaolin box for pF determination 2.0-2.7 for a max of 40 soil samplerings
- A diaphragm apparatus for pF determination 3.0-4.2 for a max of 15 soilsample rings including compressor and accessories.
- A soil sample ring kit (with conical screw thread connection) for takingundisturbed samples from a depth of up to 2 metres.
- Cases with soil sample rings..
- Aluminium soil sample boxes for drying the soil samples in a drying oven.
The set can be supplied with soil sample rings and ring holders with a diameter of 53 mm and 60 mm.
- Testing of the complete plant relevant pF range
Order Numbers + Accessories
Sand box method, set consisting of: