The Permeameter is an automatic laboratory instrument for determining the hydraulic conductivity of undisturbed water-saturated soil samples according to DIN 19783-9.
The apparatus features two lines. Each is equipped with an ultrasonic sensor and a filling nozzle, which are used to determine the sample heights and to adjust the water column of the samples. Both lines can be operated temporally independent.
The measurement values are saved as a csv file and can be accessed through automatic e-mail. Alternatively, they can be read out via the front panel using a USB flash drive.
- up to 24 samples can be processed within a maximum of 24 h
- compact design
- automatic detection and differentiation of samples with high and low hydraulic conductivity
- continuous automatic calculation of the hydraulic conductivity
- fully automatic operation
- data export via USB or e-mail
- 24 Soil sample ring adapter
- LAN cable
- Power cable
|Dimensions WxHxD:||1380 x 1050 x 460 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 90 kg|
|Size of soil sample rings:||100 cm³ (Ø 5,5 cm, h 4 cm)|
|Maximum number of samples:||24|
|Maximum Measurement duration:||24 h|
|Lower measurment limit of the kf-value:||0,15 cm/d|
|Art.-Nr.: 1425600||PERMEAMETER according to Ketelsen|