- Soil drilling and sampling
- Undisturbed sampling with sample ring
- Taking Undisturbed Samples from Sample Ring Samples
- Hammering Head for Soil Sample Rings
- Soil Sampler
- Soil Sample Rings
- Groove Auger
- Universal Gouge Auger - Pürckhauer
- Göttinger Gouge Augers
- Lifter S-9000 / S-9002
- Root Sampler
- Moor Probe (According to ILLNER)
Using the soil sampler, soil sample rings can be pressed into soft or medium hard soils without a hammer. It consists of a handle piece which is connected tightly with a ring holder using a bayonet connection.
The soil samples may be taken both vertically from the soil surface and horizontally to a soil profile.
The soil sampler is suitable for UGT soil sample rings with a volume of 100 cm³ and 250 cm³.
|Art.-Nr.: 235100||Soil Sampler 100 cm3|
|Art.-Nr.: 235200||Soil Sampler 250 cm3|