- About Suction Probe Technology
- Suction Probes with Ceramic Cup
- Suction Probes with Plastic Sintered Cup
- Porous Ceramics
- Suction Plate Nylon Diaphragm
- Hand Diaphragm Pump with Manometer
- Mobile Vacuum & Feed Pump MVF-100
- Mobile Vacuum & Feed Pump MVF-120
- Automatic Vacuum Pump Unit AVP-100
- Vacuum Unit 19“
- Time Controlled Suction Probe Systems SSA-101 / SSA-102
- Time Controlled Suction Probe System SSA-121
- Tension Controlled Suction Probe Systems
- Bottle magazine + storage container
The bottle magazines for suction probe systems facilitate easy handling and safe storage of several sampling vessels, even underfloor. The soil solution is filled separately into a Duranglas bottle for each suction cup or suction cup level.
The container protects the sample glasses against flooding, moisture and other external influences and destruction (e.g. animals). All bottles can be switched optionally via a valved manifold. To protect the suction system from soil solution it is possible to install water stop valves. The plastic container can be installed underneath and can hold up to 6 bottles of 500 ml.
This box has a load capacity of up to 8 Duran glasses with a content of 1000 ml. It protects all sample glasses against destruction and moisture and can be installed below ground. The insulation ensures a moderate temperature while stored. Via the valved manifold the underpressure is evenly distributed. Water stop valves may be installed as an additional protection of the suction system.
- safe storage of the sample glasses
- tempered storage due to the insulation of the aluminium box
- one large collection volume together for all vessels -> operation of all suction probes via one central system
with water stop valve