- About Suction Probe Technology
- Suction Probes with Ceramic Cup
- Suction Probes with Plastic Sintered Cup
- Porous Ceramics
- Suction Plate Nylon Diaphragm
- Hand Diaphragm Pump with Manometer
- Mobile Vacuum & Feed Pump MVF-120
- Automatic Vacuum Pump Unit AVP-100
- Vacuum Unit 19“
- Time Controlled Suction Probe Systems SSA-101 / SSA-102
- Time Controlled Suction Probe System SSA-121
- Tension Controlled Suction Probe Systems
- Bottle magazine + storage container
The suction probes with cups made of open-grained, hydrophile polyethylene structure and ployamid diaphragm (pore size 0.45 µm) have been specially developed for the detection of heavy metals in the soil water. These are absorbed at the ceramic surfaces leading to a falsification of the heavy metal concentration in the sample. PE and polyamid do not absorb heavy metals so that the heavy metal concentration in the soil is trans- ferred into the sampling vessel cleanly. The higher permeability of the plastic cups compared to the ceramics also permits larger sample quantities to be taken in a shorter period.
The acrylic glass standpipe (Ø 25 mm) serves as collector. This means that the suction probe can be used completely autonomous- ly and the soil solution is stored at the natural ambient conditions.
A separate sampling vessel can be connected without problem. By separating the feed and vacu- um line, the percolate cannot be drawn back by the soil moisture tension. The suction cups are also available without standpipe for underground installation.
The PE tube is then laid under- ground from the suction cup to the site of sampling so as to gua- rantee the storage of the sample at ambient conditions which are as natural as possible.
- no influence on heavy metal concentration
- can be operated autonomously
- percolate cannot flow back
- sample stored at soil temperature
|Bubble point:||1 bar|
Depending on standpipe length /
|Dimensions of the sampling body:|
Length: 90 resp. 80 mm
|Working temperature range:||Frost proof in installed state|
|Art.-Nr.: 123100||Standpipe lenght up to 100 cm|
|Art.-Nr.: 123200||Standpipe lenght up to 200 cm|
|Art.-Nr.: 123300||Standpipe lenght up to 300 cm|
for underground installation
|Art.-Nr.: 124100||Tube lenghts up to 100 cm|
|Art.-Nr.: 124200||Tube lenghts up to 200 cm|
|Art.-Nr.: 124300||Tube lenghts up to 300 cm|